MONTANA BUSINESS SMART
Learn what it takes to have a successful start-up.
In this workshop you will;
- Gain a basic understanding of the key steps to getting your business off the ground.
- Learn about various financing options and what banks look for when lending money.
- Learn about the local resources available to assist you in starting and growing a small business.
MONTANA WORKSHOP SCHEDULE*
January – June 2021
- January 19th (Tuesday) 10:00 AM Webinar** FREE
- February 16th (Tuesday) 11:00 AM Webinar FREE
- March 16th (Tuesday) 12:00 PM Webinar FREE
- April 20th (Tuesday) 10:00 AM Webinar FREE
- May 18th (Tuesday) 11:00 AM Webinar FREE
- June 15th (Tuesday) 12:00 PM Webinar FREE
*Note: Each workshop consists of three modules (Ready, Set, Go) which are approximately one hour each. Typical workshop takes 3-4 hours with breaks. Participants that complete the entire workshop will receive a Certificate of Completion at the conclusion along with workshop materials and opportunities for additional individual business counseling if requested.
**All workshops are currently being delivered via webinar due to COVID considerations. Future workshops may be conducted at various sites and in person.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: